Sunday, April 10, 2011

♥ Cute Plush for ASPCA ♥

This is really exciting to me because i love animals and i love to support a good cause and if i can do it in a cute and fun way then that's even better! ♥
One of my fave online stores Cute Plush is doing a Fundraiser for the ASPCA - The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals!
For the month of April they are selling some extra cute limited edition items and 100% of the proceeds for these items will be donated to the ASPCA to help them feed, shelter, spay/neuter and provide medical services to stray and neglected animals! How nice is that?





I cant wait to get my hands on the cute kitty necklace! These would make nice Easter gifts to (. ^ ܫ ^)

If you know of anyone doing something cute or creative for a good cause let me know i would love to hear about it and maybe feature it in my blog! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sharethe love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...