Friday, June 22, 2012

Kawaii Geek



Once again i found myself browsing Etsy and i stumbled across something i had to share with all the geeky gamer girlsPhotobucket
I admit i am a total gamer geek lol i am particularly hooked on Skyrim XD
Anyway these kawaii geeky chic hair bows Photobucket are by Geeky Gamer and they come in many designs so check them out! (^ω^)


I would also like to apologize for my on and off posting lately, i love writing blog posts but i often dont get the free time and energy to do so Photobucket but i would also like to thank you all for subscribing anywayPhotobucket


Photobucket

Please comment me and tell me what kind of kawaii geeky stuff you get up to,
do you play games alsoPhotobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. they are all pretty I want them all. lol

    I call myself a geek but i'm no gamer. I am into computing and I love to explore what the internet has to offer.

    Visit me back if you have time. ^_^

    Geek Gone Girly


    ReplyDelete

Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...