Sunday, June 24, 2012

Simon's Cat

I am a huge Simon's Cat fan ever since my little sister showed me a video on YouTube i have been totally hooked! \( ^▽^ )/Photobucket
For those of you who haven't yet seen Simon's Cat on YouTube,
Simon's Cat is an animated cartoon series about a mischievous house cat and its ever patient, loving and sometimes tortured owner.Photobucket



Just now i am having to pause while writing this to keep my naughty kitten Ebi chan out of trouble. (> ω <)Photobucket
I think that's whats so enjoyable about Simon's Cat, its based on the actions of real cats so you can always relate to what is happening.Photobucket
Simon's Cat also has a really cute online store (Here) with lots of fun kitty things.
I really love this cat money box XD it's saying "feed me all your moneys" kinda hard to not want to put money in with a face like that lol. (=^・ω・^=)




Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...